C&C: Reloaded 1.7.1 released with latest CnCNet support and tons of changes.
The most noticeable changes of this release are:
- Re-enabled fire propagation in explosion & trees like in Tiberian Sun. Fire can ignite trees nearby and thus over time spread like a wildfire until the affected trees are burn or the fire disappear.
- New Ion Cannon for multiplayer games. The classic Ion Cannon is still used in the Tiberian Sun campaigns:
- Added the new alternative tech tree for the GDI, based on the Tiberium Wars vehicles with a Tiberian Sun skin:
- Added a remake of the first mission from the RA1 campaign "It Came From Red Alert" with RA2 graphics. In the future it will change so now consider it as a (beta) challenge. For now, depending the difficulty you'll face that mission with any of these friends:
- Added the tool MapTool for making massive map conversions without the help of Final Sun/Final Alert 2 Map Editors with +90 profiles compatible with C&C Reloaded:
- Allied artillery and the Nod experimental stealth harvester got new graphics.
- Added new Skirmish/Online Game option: "Disable Alternative Tech Trees". If set, it disables alternative tech trees, leaving available only the original tech tree of each faction.
- Added 49 new multiplayer maps
- More AI improvements.
It can be downloaded in the downloads section:
If somebody is interested to read the full changelog, please visit here: